201 S. Main Street, Newkirk, OK
If you are looking to get a brand new passport to help travel the world, the Kay County Court Clerk’s Office in Newkirk will be having a Passport Fair on Saturday, March 2 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Passport application (available at the event)
- Proof of United States citizenship (previous US passport, birth certificate or naturalization papers)
- Proof of identity (valid driver’s license or state issued identification)
- Passport photo
- Bring two checks or money orders
- Parents MUST be present with applying child
For more information, contact Marilee Thornton at 580-362-3350.