The Oklahoma State Department of Health is reporting 228 new positive COVID-19 cases for Monday, June 29. The overall total of cases for Oklahoma is at 13,172 with 3,585 active cases.
Locally, Payne County has four new cases, and Osage County with two. Kay, Garfield, Logan, Noble, Pawnee and Washington counties each have one new case.
As for active cases in nearby communities, Stillwater has 131, Bartlesville and Enid both with 11, Ponca City has 15 and Tonkawa with two. You can see a complete list of towns and their COVID-19 case information when you click here.
No virus-related deaths were reported on Monday as Oklahoma’s death toll remains at 385.
New data also shows that 190 more individuals in Oklahoma have recovered from COVID-19, putting the state’s recovery total at 9,587.
Health officials report that as of Saturday, there were 313,021 negative specimens. Officials also say that there have been 1,440 total hospitalizations, and 329 patients are currently hospitalized.
DATA FOR LOCAL COUNTIES
- Washington County – 395 cases/39 deaths/330 recoveries
- Payne County – 358 cases/1 death/213 recoveries
- Osage County – 158 cases/8 deaths/127 recoveries
- Kay County – 92 cases/7 deaths/68 recoveries
- Garfield County – 66 cases/2 death/53 recoveries
- Pawnee County – 54 cases/2 deaths/43 recoveries
- Logan County – 44 cases/1 death/24 recoveries
- Noble County – 38 cases/no deaths/27 recoveries
- Grant County – 2 cases/no deaths/2 recoveries