The Oklahoma State Department of Health 687 new positive COVID-19 cases for Oklahoma on Saturday, July 11. Oklahoma has now seen 19,779 positive COVID-19 cases since testing started, and 4,643 cases are active.
As for Kay County, there is one new COVID-19 case to report to bring the overall total to 124 with 23 cases active. Ponca City has 19 active cases, Blackwell and Tonkawa both have two.
For new cases in surrounding counties, Osage County saw 11, Washington County has three, Payne and Garfield counties both have two and Noble County has one.
Five additional virus-related deaths were documented for Saturday. Health officials have not released details at this time. Oklahoma’s death toll is now at 421.
OSDH is reporting that 488 more individuals have recovered from COVID-19, putting Oklahoma’s recovery total at 15,136.
Health officials reported on Friday that there have been up to 391,982 total negative specimens. Also, there have been 1,949 total hospitalizations, and 487 patients are currently hospitalized.
To learn more about COVID-19 in Oklahoma, please go to coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
DATA FOR LOCAL COUNTIES
- Payne County – 478 cases/1 death/400 recoveries
- Washington County – 448 cases/39 deaths/378 recoveries
- Osage County – 214 cases/8 deaths/173 recoveries
- Kay County – 124 cases/8 deaths/93 recoveries
- Garfield County – 104 cases/2 death/76 recoveries
- Logan County – 90 cases/1 death/57 recoveries
- Pawnee County – 68 cases/3 deaths/57 recoveries
- Noble County – 52 cases/1 death/38 recoveries
- Grant County – 2 cases/no deaths/2 recoveries