The daily report from the Oklahoma State Department of Health on Saturday, June 27, shows that 299 more individuals in Oklahoma have tested positive for COVID-19. There have now been 12,642 cases statewide since testing started, and 3,487 active cases.
Locally, Payne County has 10 new COVID-19 cases, Kay County has five, Logan and Osage counties both have two and Noble County has one.
There are eight new cases for Stillwater, five for Ponca City and one each for Guthrie and Red Rock.
Seven additional virus-related deaths were reported by OSDH on Saturday to put Oklahoma’s death toll at 384. Two deaths occurred since Friday.
- A Tulsa County female in the 50-64 age group.
- A Caddo County male in the 50-64 age group.
- A McCurtain County male in the 65 and older age group.
- A male and a female in Muskogee County, both in the 65 or older age group.
- A Wagoner County male in the 65 and older age group.
- A Washington County female in the 65 and older age group.
There were more recoveries than cases reported Saturday as 338 individuals in the state have recovered from COVID-19. Oklahoma’s recovery total is at 9,155.
Health officials report that as of Saturday, there were 313,021 negative specimens. Officials also say that there have been 1,440 total hospitalizations, and 329 patients are currently hospitalized.
DATA FOR LOCAL COUNTIES
- Washington County – 391 cases/39 deaths/327 recoveries
- Payne County – 345 cases/1 death/185 recoveries
- Osage County – 156 cases/8 deaths/123 recoveries
- Kay County – 91 cases/7 deaths/65 recoveries
- Garfield County – 64 cases/2 death/51 recoveries
- Pawnee County – 51 cases/2 deaths/40 recoveries
- Logan County – 41 cases/1 death/22 recoveries
- Noble County – 37 cases/no deaths/24 recoveries
- Grant County – 2 cases/no deaths/2 recoveries
DATA FOR LOCAL COMMUNITIES
- Bartlesville – 317 cases/37 deaths/267 recoveries
- Stillwater – 305 cases/no deaths/158 recoveries
- Ponca City – 87 cases/5 deaths/64 recoveries
- Enid- 61 cases/2 deaths/48 recoveries
- Cleveland – 28 cases/2 deaths/24 recoveries
- Guthrie – 28 cases/no deaths/19 recoveries
- Hominy – 24 cases/no deaths/20 recoveries
- Cushing – 22 cases/1 death/19 recoveries
- Red Rock – 21 cases/no deaths/15 recoveries
- Pawnee – 15 cases/no deaths/7 recoveries
- Pawhuska – 13 cases/no deaths/13 recoveries
- Perkins- 12 cases/no deaths/5 recoveries
- Barnsdall – 10 cases/2 deaths/8 recoveries
- Perry – 10 cases/no deaths/5 recoveries
- Tonkawa – 4 cases/no deaths/1 recovery
- Blackwell – 3 cases/no deaths/3 recoveries
- Fairfax – 3 cases/no deaths/2 recovery
- Morrison – 2 cases/no deaths/no recoveries
- Mulhaull – 2 case/no deaths/1 recovery
- Orlando – 2 cases/no deaths/no recoveries
- Newkirk – 2 cases/1 death/1 recovery
- Marland – 1 case/no deaths/1 recovery
- Kaw City – 1 case/1 death/no recoveries
- Lamont – 1 case/no deaths/1 recovery
- Wynona – 1 case/no deaths/no recoveries
- Medford – 1 case/no deaths/1 recovery
- Glencoe – 1 case/no deaths/1 recovery