PONCA CITY – There are nine sites in Oklahoma that have been added to the National Register of Historic Places.
According to KWTV in Oklahoma City, five of the sites added can be discovered right here in Ponca City. Two of the other sites are in Oklahoma City, and one in Enid. A list of new sites is posted below.
- 1323 First Church of Christ, Scientist – Muskogee County
- Charlotte Marland House – Ponca City (displayed in cover photo by Ponca City Information)
- First Presbyterian Church – Ponca City
- Ponca City Milling Company
- Ponca City Power Plant
- Temple Emmanuel – Ponca City
- Capitol Hill Commercial District – Oklahoma City
- Stonehenge Elementary – Oklahoma City
- Enid Downtown Historic District