Conditions 5-21-19 as of 5 a.m.
The following highways are closed until further notice due to flooding:
- The I-40 southern service road (old 66) at MM19 is closed due to road damage.
- US-270 is closed south and west of Calumet.
- SH-80 is closed four miles west of Hulbert near Fort Gibson Lake.
- US-69 is closed 2.6 miles south of the SH-66 junction.
- SH-25 is OPEN 1.5 miles west of the Craig/Ottawa county line.
- SH-127 is closed near Jay just west of US-59 due to a damaged drainage structure.
- US-81 is closed between Medford and Kansas state line near Caldwell, Kan.
- SH-48A is closed to through traffic between the SH-48 junction in Coleman and SH-7 in Milburn due to a damaged construction detour.
- US-77 is closed between SH-156 and southern Tonkawa.
- SH-77-Scenic is closed at Lake Murray Spillway.
- SH-66 is closed west of Chandler.
- SH-18 is closed 2 miles south of Chandler.
- SH-18 is closed 7 miles north of Chandler at CR 840.
- SH-102 is closed 2 miles west of Wellston.
- US-69A is closed east of US-69 south of Pryor.
- SH-20 is closed 3 miles west of the US-69 junction.
- SH-28 is closed 3.5 miles west of the US-69 junction.
- SH-15 is closed between I-35 and SH-74 near Billings.
- SH-15 is closed between US-77 and Red Rock.
- SH-156 is closed between Marland and US-60/US-177 in Kay County.
- US-60 is closed in Nowata.
- US-64 is closed between Pawnee and SH-108.
- US-64 is closed east and west of Pawnee.
- US-75A is closed at the railroad overpass just north of Beggs.
- SH-16 is closed at the railroad overpass on the east side of Beggs.
- US-69A is OPEN just east of US-69.
- SH-69A is closed 3.8 miles north of the SH-10 junction.
- SH-69A is closed near Miami north of SH-10.
- SH-20 is closed west of Hominy.
SH-99 is closed north of Hominy.
SH-11 is closed north of Barnsdall.
SH-20 is closed east and west of Skiatook.
- SH-18 and Lake Road, just north of Fairfax, is closed due to flooding.
- US64 east of Pawnee from SH18 to CR3560 is closed due to water on the roadway.
- SH-66 is OPEN at SH-88 in Claremore.
- US-169 is closed just south of the SH-88 junction in Oologah.
- US-64 is closed in Bixby.
- US-64 is closed near Leonard.
- US-60 is closed 4 miles east of US-75.
- US-75 is closed in Dewey.
DURING flooding conditions, motorists are reminded:
- Don’t drive around barricades if roadway is closed.
- If you see high water, turn around and do not enter.