Listen Live

Water Treatment In Ponca City

PONCA CITY – The Streets and Parks and Recreation Department of Ponca City are treating standing water with larva-side as well as spraying areas that community-wide events are occurring. If you have any standing water in your area, you can contact the Parks and Recreation at 767-0430. If your concern hasn’t already been treated it will be put on the treatment list.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *